Yes, you get an entire blog dedicated to you :) That's how much I love you <3
Anyways, this is going to be a short blog, I have school soon. So basically Dani's sick, Haleigh's sick, people in my dance classes are sick, and my entire school is sick. Take a wild guess who's next. Funn stuff in store for me.
So schools going well, I have two dance auditions, one of which (the pointe one) is tonight. (Nervous!) I love my dance classes, other than the fact that one is huge. Yesterday in the class before us, a girl got kicked in the face when they were doing cart wheels (sound familiar Dani?) and her front two teeth got knocked out. D: One was like dangling from a thread. It was so gross. The girl who accidentally kicked her felt terrible, and looked like she was going to pass out. :/ I'd feel bad too though. In fact, I did feel bad when I did something similar. haha I still feel kind of bad about it.
Anyways, time for school.
P.S. You guys should update more :)
P.S. I'm not sick! I've just had a little cough on and off for like two months! Jeez. Get your facts straight.
ReplyDeletehaha i feel so special. and i miss you! :( we haven't really hung out since florida (besides the tubing thing) :(. i didnt know you were auditioning! how did it go?!?! oh my god poor girl! hey at least i didnt get teeth knocked out so thats a big plus. and i am too lazy to update haha. i know i should but i just havent been up to it.
ReplyDelete