So I'm back. School was good, met the new starts, started Phase II. So excited for color! Also we start test outs from here on out. Starting next Saturday haha. I'm a little nervous, Haleigh is going to be my first one. I only need four, but they have to be a short, medium, and long hair cut and color, and then a mens cut and color. I really only need a short haired girl now. Or a girl willing to have her hair cut short. Soo that might take some searching. But I REALLY want to do a short A-line or Bob with side fringe. So maybe I'll just use craigs list or something. Or a medium A-line. I dunno. I want to have fun with it though. Haleigh's I'm probably just going to layer more and color it. Maybe highlights? I know she wants red, but I dunno if she wants more of a dark red like mine, or more of an Emily red. I know I can't touch Dani's color, so unfortunately I can't use her for a test out. I can still cut her hair once I'm on the floor though haha. And if she's willing to do something drastic I can say she's my model and she'll get it for free. But they won't believe it if its just a trim.
Anyways, I'm just really bored. Michaels at work until 7, Haleigh is just getting out of school, and Dani's at work. Bleh. I need to start putting Haleigh's present together. One is shipping to her house, the small dumb things I need to bag up. And there's just one more thing I want to get her, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyways, I'm done blogging. I'm bored and can't focus anymore.
One. Is. Shipping. To. My. House.
ReplyDeleteWhhhaaattttt?!
:D
ReplyDelete