Also, I haven't really updated in a while. School is going fantastic, I'm doing suppperrrr well on all the haircuts, no struggles at all. I'm ready to start color :) Work actually gave me two days this week (shocker!) so at least I'm sort of working. Still looking for a job though :/
Today was Becca's birthday, ate Outback, came home, ate cake. Fun stuff. I finished reading the last book of The Hunger Games, which was good. The second one is still my favorite by far though. Also, had my last extravaganza with Windsor, only bought about $70 worth of stuff, but I love everything I bought. I'll post pictures later. Tomorrow is red white and blue day. So I'll be wearing jeggings, a white V neck, and some red lipstick. :) I'll probably style myself sort of pin-up-y. I'll get pictures :) I don't think a ton has happened other than that really. So I don't really have all that much to say right now.
Hopefully I'll post sometime soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment