Today will be a good day. Despite having school and work, I won't let today end up like yesterday. Yesterday was just not very good. I woke up feeling unhappy, had a nervous breakdown at school and had to leave early, then on top of all of it, I never got to see Dani for her birthday :( I feel really bad about that. She's going camping today, or at least their leaving today. Camping is definitely not my thing, but I hope she and Michael have fun :)
Also, I got my plane tickets for Texas yesterday :D I'm so excited. I'm only going for 4 days, but at least I'm going. I'm so excited to see Grandma. :) I forget how strong she is for being 80 years old. She even said to me yesterday "This is affecting you more than it is me" Which as it is seems to be true. So today I'm just going to breathe. I need to relax.
I'm also moving to Michaels today, so that is sure to be a pain in the ass, but oh well. I can deal. Anyways, I'm going to go finish getting ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment