First off, I'm quitting my job. For realz now. I'm not "just thinking about it" or "just considering it" I'm quitting. Windsor is starting to screw me over hour-wise (I only work one day this week!!) and now is the time I really need hours. I mean really, I'm available four days, all of which I'm available for long shifts, but nooo. No hours for me. I started looking for jobs yesterday, which got me four applications, three of which are online. Filled all those out, I'll turn in the Toni and Guy one when I have a chance to leave school early for their open interviews.
School is going fantastic, I was the only one to finish a pain-in-the-ass cut on Saturday. I also don't have school tomorrow, so I'm going to look for more jobs, fill out more applications, and so on. Last week my entire school was on their periods. Everyone was crying. Like 4 girls in my class cried at some point during the week (one cried twice) and some of the other students have just gone outside and started crying. What is wrong with everyone!? It was a long week, but it wasn't THAT upsetting!
Anyways, I have work in 40 minutes, so I should probably go finish getting ready. I'll update hopefully sometime soon. I've been pretty lazy about it though. Not as lazy as you two though!! Every day I check the site seeing if you two have updated but nope. No such luck. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment