I hate wedding planning. No surprise there I guess. I have so much picked out, and so many ideas that just don't flow together, that I don't even know what I want anymore!
I take that back, I know of one thing I want for sure: I want to be married to Michael. I want my name to forever be Marrissa Lombardi. All this wedding bullshit means nothing compared to that.
Yes yes, a wedding will be fun. But the planning all of the fun, that's whats killing me. I haven't even sent out save the dates. I'm THAT far behind. I have gone to zero tastings for dinner. Why you ask? Because I hate everything. I'm too picky to even bother. I don't want to go, take time out of my day, just to taste food that I'm not even going to like. Cake tasting.. that's another story. I'm just being lazy on that one.
To be honest, I finally have some sort of idea as to what I want my flowers to be, but knowing my luck, those aren't going to be available to me. They're a bright pink lily with a black center and little black spots. Fantastic. Since no flowers are black, (or any that are would look a little goth) these are perfect. Why haven't I gone to the Castle to talk about the flowers I want? Oh yea, I don't want them to tell me it's not possible. IF I CAN ORDER THEM ONLINE, SO CAN THEY. I don't want to yell and be a bridezilla, but sometimes I feel like it has to happen if I want everything to be my way.
I think that was my first bridezilla comment. Oh god, here it comes...
i recommend bali wedding, to setup your wedding ceremony :) Bali is the best places on the world. Worth to try
ReplyDelete