Saturday, April 30, 2011

If Only It Was Saturday

Saturdays are long. Two clients and $20 later, I'm pooped. I know I should be doing things other than sitting in front of my computer, staring at the screen and contemplating what to do. But I'm not. My brain is done for today. And tomorrow I have this stupid womens expo that I'm getting hours for. YAY I love being in a giant room with a bunch of feminists. My favorite thing to do on a Sunday.

Almost as fun as wedding planning.
I wish I had something important to comment on. Like yay! finally ordered invites! or yay! finally ordered samples of party poms! Or what would be fantastic is, Yay! I finally booked the photographer! When that day comes, I will be shocked. I'm just done with the wedding shenanigans. Except I kind of need to be doing that... I just really want to get excited about it again. Its all just calling people, making appointments, and spending money that's never going to be paid back to me.
Whatever. I'm bored, this isn't entertaining me like I thought it would. So I guess I'll just go play Sims or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment