Saturday, November 6, 2010

Time out.

if only.

The past two weeks or so have been absolutely crazy. ALLL school and work. No fun. (except the fun I have at school, but I miss my real friends) I haven't seen Haleigh or Dani since Halloween. I barely see Michael and I live with him!! We went to the state fair, which was a nice break. It was soo nice just to get to be with him all night. We never get to do that anymore. It seems like while I'm at school he goes to work, and gets back when I'm already at work. I don't get to see him until 10:00 when I get home :/ The state fair was a nice break from that, and I have tons of pictures to upload for you guys to see :) Maybe I'll do it tomorrow morning.
This is just a quick update, I have work in half an hour. I need to find 3 more pieces to put on..

No comments:

Post a Comment