Monday, November 8, 2010

skeptic


I had the extensions class I was super excited for today. Such a disappointment. The whole company seems sketchy to me, let alone their method of extensions. They claim to have been around for 15 years, but if this is true, why did I never see this method when I researched for a month or so before I got mine?
A girl in my class was a model for it, so I'll see how she feels about them in a week or so. Right now she's just excited to have long hair, I'll wait to see how she feels about them once the excitement dies down a little.
I'm just not in a good mood. I don't like when people touch, and rearrange my stuff. My mess is organized to me, it may look messy, but I can tell you exactly where everything is. It would have been nice if Michaels dad asked me to clean up the bathroom rather than just do it, and now I have no clue where anything is.

On a side note, I'm getting sick again.
Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment