It's that. Except the garters are on the outside and I have no idea why. I'll just sew them on the inside and it'll be fine. It honestly doesn't look terrible with them on the outside, it just looks sluttier. And since I'm going to school in it two saturdays from now, I'd like them on the inside haha.I was really hoping to go to the state fair today, but Michael had to work. 11-6 :(
Since I have nothing better to do, I've been sitting in my pajamas all day, and haven't honestly left michael's room. I'm lazy when I have nothing to do. Plus Step Up is on. So I have no reason to leave :)As far as I know, I work tomorrow. I'm assuming I work at 9, but I actually might work at 9:30. Probably 9 though, so I'll just be there at 9.
I feel kind of sick. Not like the cold I've had for the past couple of days, but like, nauseous. Probably because I haven't had anything normal to eat. Just some crackers and a whoooollleee lot of mint candies. I don't really feel like going downstairs, so I guess I'll just wait until 6 when Michael gets off. I don't think I have anything else to say.. soo I'll update later I suppose.
Just the fact that you had to ask if they were a vegetable is sad. hahaha
ReplyDeleteI was tired!
ReplyDelete