So, I haven't updated since the 17th. But to be fair, I've thought about updating many times :)
I've had two more test outs, one today, one last week. I did another long last week, thinking it was going to be a medium (it wasn't :[) and I had a REAL medium this week. Except it was borderline long, so Michelle just let it go.
Today was also costume day at school!! :) Lots of stolen pictures will appear on facebook very very soon. As soon as everyone else puts them up haha. Alexys makeup looked AMAZING. she had a skull on one side of her body, and the other side was super glamorous. So amazing. You'll see on facebook. I have work in dos minutes. So I should probably put 3 more pieces on and head out the door.
Just thought I'd have a quick update ^-^
No comments:
Post a Comment