Thursday, May 26, 2011

Watching Scott Pilgrim

for the 400th time. I love HBO. It saves me from having to hook up the Xbox to watch the movie.
Anywho.. cake tasting was amazing. The chef was awesome, and totally work with our ideas. However, we need to get permission from the devils, so that Mikey can use the logo for his cake haha. I guess this bakery almost got sued by Microsoft for making an Xbox groom's cake. But other than that, it all went fantastic.
The food tasting finally got rescheduled for next Tuesday, which is perfect. I just need to make sure I don't work. BUTTT the schedule for next week still isn't out. Annoying.
Also! We're meeting with the photographer on the 7th! I'm so excited to be getting so much done!
Two more things happening soon, the senior field trip is on June 2nd, and I'm super excited to go visit salons. I'M ALMOST DONEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be done sooner, if I could have gone to school today. But nooo. Michael's brother is a dick. He kept turning off the dryer will all of my clothes in it. Thanks to him, I had literally no black clothes to wear to school today. Thanks dick.
I'm getting so excited for Vegas! I bought my ticket this week, so I'll definitely be getting hours for this. Wooo!!!
So...
May 31st- Food Tasting at Ashley Manor
June 2nd- Senior Field Trip
June 7th- Meeting with the photographer
June 18-21st VEGAS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment